Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Lesson Number 3.1: Reflection

AMY SAYS...

Wow it has been a crazy journey - up and down left and right. I remember an email Gareth sent me after, I think our third date or so, it read, "You've turned my world upside down." To which I responded "Inside out and upside down ;)" Well, we really HAD NO idea how upside down and inside out our world was about to become!!

It's been filled with excitement, fear, relentlessness, tears, laughter, breakdowns, break-ups, make-ups, shake-ups, raises, courage, adventures, escapes, mistakes, successes and failures....

...but through all of this, one thing is certain Gareth and I took a deep breath, jumped head first straight through the center of the earth...we refused to let go no matter how big the frown...

...'and came out the other side, where people walk upside down...'

No comments: