Friday, November 14, 2008

A one day suspension of ONB

GARETH SAYS...

Today is sadly my Grandma's funeral so we have come back to the UK for the weekend.

It is going to be a sad day.

Thankfully my Grandma got to meet Amy quite a few times and thought she was lovely.

She had lived a great life and went very quickly in the end.

It is a shame she won't be around to see us get married but we will be thinking of her on that day and in fact every day going forward.

Good bye Grandma.

Thank you for always being there for me.

xxxx

1 comment:

Steve said...

G'

I'm so sorry to hear about your grandma. Being handed the phone to her whilst at the airport during any trip with you became one of the rituals that I started to look forward to.

All my best to the family and I hope that you're doing okay.