Wednesday, October 8, 2008

STOP WORRYING FOLKS

GARETH SAYS…

Every time I phone home at the moment my mum, sister and dad are all asking: “Is Amy OK? She seems really miserable on the blog at the moment.”

To help put their minds at rest I decided to interview Amy…

GARETH SAYS… Are you miserable Amy?

AMY SAYS…
Not at all - I can finally say 'I'm lucky in love :)' I have never been happier in my whole life.

GARETH SAYS… What’s the nicest thing that has happened to you recently?

AMY SAYS…
Gareth bought a wood family home, a bracelet and a mug from his last work trip. They were all pretty cheap but filled with love.

GARETH SAYS… What have you got to look forward to in the near future?

AMY SAYS…
Costa Rica - woo hoo. I am so excited!!!

GARETH HOPES the folks back home can stop worrying now.

No comments: