Saturday, February 7, 2009

Safe Travels Poo

AMY SAYS...

I bought a huge calendar from Staples the other day so that Gareth and I can put everything we're up to on it front and center in the living room.

Gareth filled in almost an ENTIRE month with work trips back to back :(

Because of the economic melt down both of us have been trying to go above and beyond the call of duty at our jobs - without complaining or asking for more money. Our motto has been 'heads down and kick ass.'

But, knowing that this is and will be our life together, I'd average he's away 2 weeks out of every month, is super depressing for me.

And I don't really want to be the annoying one who says, 'I miss you all the time." or the one who is constantly upset cause he's not around. And I really don't want to hold him back!!!

Ugh - dilemma - because when I met him I knew this!!

Well, at least he doesn't spend any money what-so-ever when he's on work trips.

No comments: