Thursday, May 7, 2009

CURSED

AMY SAYS....

I feel like someone has put a curse on me...

I have broken a giant mirror
I have broken a clothing stand
I came home last night to NO electricity in the pouring rain
We didn't get the apartment we loved
I was almost killed by many truck drivers cycling to work
My new computer system at work crashed and died....
I have no heat, no internet, no kitchen, no TV, no Gareth at home...

It seems like every which way I turn I should duck...

Cause recently, I aint got no luck!! :(

1 comment:

Steve said...

Sorry to hear about the place... it's always a kicker when something that feels right doesn't pan out...

But when Gareth says that there's always someone worse off he's right - it's me.

So when things look really bleak and dark and as though it's time to take up gin drinking during Maury rather than Dr Phil just take a glance our way - then reach for something happier... like a Chardonnay