Friday, May 15, 2009

Random thoughts about love and money

AMY SAYS...

Martin Luther King Jr. Said
"There can be no deep disappointment without deep love"

So last week when Gareth and I went to make hyman's with pita bread an laughed our asses off all eve--the stress just melted away and it felt like we fixed what was starting to break from all the stress!

Also, for the first time in about 1.5 years I have a project that I am jumping outta my skin to make!! It will involve some pretty heavy duty 3D animation work though. I told Gareth that I found someone who was interested in helping me build the project, I was worried that he'd freak about how much money it would cost to make BUT instead he said,

"If this is something you really want to do and it will make you happy, WE will find a way."

I think that line will go down in my top 10 favorite things Gareth has ever said to me.

:)

No comments: