Sunday, January 18, 2009

Moving Day ....................... delayed :(

GARETH MOANS...

We're both sick - although Amy is more sick than i am. I think we have been burning the candle at both ends with work and our bodies are screaming 'ENOOUGGGHHHHHHHHH'

Yesterday we were supposed to have moved into our new flat but Amy is glued to the bed. I am trying my best to be nurse but there are only so many episodes i can watch of the West Wing - the patient's favorite show!

To escape the West Wing i went over to check out the new flat and do some grocery shopping and cleaning. I spent $65 on almost nothing - Ouch!!!! I think we will soon appreciate everything Amy's Mum did for us over the last 8 months. In our new flat if we run out of milk we will have to replace, if we want butter on our toast we will have to go and buy it etc. The list goes on and on and the expenses go up and up - privacy comes at quite a price.

No comments: