Tuesday, January 20, 2009

SICK = SAVE

AMY SAYS...

Well, I'm still sick :( didn't go into work today! 5 days, no food and tons of sleep.

Gareth called around 9am and I told him I still had 'the bug.' My boss said he wanted me to stay home and get better so I didn't get anyone else at work sick (perfectly understandable).

So, I thought, maybe I'd go and hang out in my studio, nothing too rigorous but just to get my head back in there. When I told Gareth he wigged, "No! You have to get better, this is too boring!!!! That is stupid, just rest up"

Hmmm...so I thought, what's boring? Being sick in bed for 5 days - yep that's pretty boring, being in a new place and still not being able to spend any money, yep that's pretty boring too!! Hmmm...wait a minute is he telling me I'M BORING!!

Well I can't say that I've been a bundle of laughs more like a bundle of vomit in the form of the walking dead...and I know that it's not ideal being our first weekend in a new place, but such is life.

Anyway, at least I won't be spending any money ;) Having a stomach flu is always a good way to save (on food at least!)

No comments: