Tuesday, March 3, 2009

BOO

AMY SAYS..

Gareth's and my work schedule have gone ballistic!! Both of us are doing double time..Gareth's traveling the world and I'm working all hours in NY.


So the other day I sent him a 'poem' (if you can call it that ;) because I missed him but didn't what to make him feel too guilty for not being around much...here's what I wrote:

Subject: YOU

YEAH YOU

BOO HOO

I MISS YOU

HOW WILL I MAKE I THROUGH

DIDDY DUMB

DIDDY DOO

YOU

;)

So yesterday I received this from G:

My turn for a poem...

WHILE I'M AWAY
For Amy by Gareth

If I could pull hard enough I'd pull new york and you to me

If I could see far enough I'm make sure you were safe while sleeping

If I had arms long enough I'd hug you every night

If I had legs long enough I'd leap home for a cup of tea

If I could whisper loud enough I'd make sure you heard the words 'I love you' all the time

G x

How unbelievably, ridiculously, retardedly cute is THAT!!

AND COMPLETELY FREE ;)

No comments: