Thursday, December 4, 2008

A way with words

GARETH FOUND...

10 great quotes about cash.

"Money is better than poverty, if only for financial reasons."
Woody Allen

I have never been in a situation where having money made it worse."
Clinton Jones

"All I ask is the chance to prove that money can't make me happy."
Spike Milligan

"Money is something you have to make in case you don't die."
Max Asnas

"What's the use of happiness? It can't buy you money."
Henry Youngman

"The big difference between sex for money and sex for free is that sex for money costs less."
Brendon Francis

"Anyone who lives within their means suffers from a lack of imagination."
Oscar Wilde

"I've got all the money I'll ever need if I die by four o'clock this afternoon."
Henry Youngman

"If there is anyone to whom I owe money, I'm prepared to forget it if they are."
Errol Flynn

"I've been rich and I've been poor: Rich is better."
Sophie Tucker

No comments: