Saturday, December 20, 2008

WE NEED YOUR HELP

AMY SAYS....

This site gives you practical money saving tips relevant to our lives. But hopefully the takeaway is not only the small facts but the big idea that when you put your mind to something you can do anything!! From the small tidbits, e.g., making large vats of soup or shopping in bulk, to the large takeaways, e.g., using every resource you have, living with your mother if you have to!!!

After reading this you may also think to yourself, 'I know that, that's why i read it!" Duh!

Ok - so here is the reason for my post today...

My friend came up to me at work and said, "You know, because the financial meltdown I really think you guys should publish your blog as a book, I would use it!!"

WE NEED A PUBLISHER!!!

A friend of a friend perhaps...???

1 comment:

Jennifer Landers said...

I am going to make this happen through hell or high water. I'm not giving up! xoxo