Sunday, September 28, 2008

AMY vs GARETH

AMY SAYS...

These are our differences, in black and white, cut and pasted together from famous movie quotes:

Amy: Should we let it breathe?
Gareth: It hasn't breathed for fifty years, it's dead. Let's just drink it!

Gareth: The Luck is gone, the brain is shot,
Amy: but the LOANS we still got!

Amy: I'm willing to start at the bottom.
Gareth: You're aiming too high - we're below the bottom!

Gareth: Listen, I'm sorry I called you a bitch.
Amy: Why? I am a bitch.

Gareth:I had a premoniton that I was gonna meet someone when I came down here.
Amy: You still got time, you know

Gareth:You are in training my dear.
Amy: In training for what?

Gareth: I have no regrets in life.
Amy: My regret in life is that I am not someone else ;)

Gareth:Education should be free!
Amy: Students achieving Oneness will eventually move on to Twoness.
Gareth: If they're lucky, and you my dear are very very lucky!

No comments: