Sunday, September 7, 2008

Free Sex Toys!

GARETH SAYS…

We have just finished a project at work with KY. To help the team come up with ideas a ton of money was spent on sex toys and strange lubricants.

When the project was over everything was up for grabs.

But it is a bit weird taking a free sex toy home in front of your colleagues.

I waited until no-one was looking and then grabbed some stuff and shoved it into my bag.

I sat their pleased with my discretion. I was going to smuggle it out without any embarrassment. Or so I thought…

“Hey who has taken the blue thing?” asked Ara looking in the bag of freebies.

“What has someone taken it?”

“Who was it?”

“Yeah who was it.”

I tried to look innocent.

“I bet it was Gareth.”

Obviously I’m not very good at looking innocent.

“Have you got the blue thing?”

“Errrrr Yes,” said I

“Hey everyone, Gareth’s taking home that blue sex toy”

“Way to go Gareth.”

Someone who perhaps is perhaps more easily embarrassed then me might have died right there on the spot.

I ran home (picking up some batteries on the way).


AMYS SAYS...

little did Gareth know it was for a dog...so Teddy is now very satisfied ;)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Adult Sex Toys can be enjoyed by just about all adults. Straight men, women, gay men, lesbians, and couples. However, picking out sex toys that are best for your needs is a daunting task. Especially at discreet-romance.com where we have over 10,000 different types of sex toys for women you to choose? For more Adult Products like Rabbit Vibrators, Adult Novelties or Buy Adult DVDs at www.eroticeskimo.com.

Martin Sheena said...

I have checked this link this is really important for the people to get benefit from.
anal sex and cumshot

Fleshlight said...

Professionally written blogs are rare to find, however I appreciate all the points mentioned here. I also want to include some other writing skills which everyone must aware of.
Buy Sex toys in Australia | Fleshlight Sex Toys in Australia