Wednesday, September 10, 2008

HELP

AMY SAYS....

1. Drowning is death as caused by suffocation when a liquid causes interruption of the body's absorption of oxygen from the air leading to asphyxia. The primary cause of death is hypoxia and acidosis leading to cardiac arrest.

2. Near drowning is the survival of a drowning event involving unconsciousness or water inhalation and can lead to serious secondary complications, including death, after the event. Cases of near drowning are often given attention by medical professionals.

3. Secondary drowning is death due to chemical or biological changes in the lungs after a near drowning incident.

I'm not sure which one I qualify for, but I am definitely sinking under the pressure of it all - however Wikipedia doesn't include that definition.

I've given up therapy for a month to save $$

I'm not sleeping and have given up on seeing a sleep therapist because they cost $350 for the initial meeting

I've taken on about a million more responsibilities to insure a greater pay raise in December

Gareth and I have taken on about 6-8 private projects each

I can't prioritize for shit - everything is important to me and so

I AM DROWNING


Oh and I have NO idea...also from Wikipedia 'Victims are more likely to be male, young or adolescent, or black.[1]'

No comments: