Wednesday, August 6, 2008

MIstake - doh

(Loan Guy) I left you a voice message.

TO RECAP: It looks like you had requested an ABSOLUTELY FREE Consultation to go over some different options, to help you out with your debt.

I am assuming you are trying to lower your interest rates or monthly payments, which are both great ideas. Most people have 3-5 options. They just don’t know what they are.

My job is to educate you, so you can make an informed decision. If I can help you, GREAT!!! If I cannot, then at least I am pointing you in the right direction. In the mean time I wanted to give you some insight as to what to expect from submitting your request. You are going to get a lot of calls as you may already have, from companies that are either new to the industry, or are not Fully Accredited and Certified. Please, do not trust your financial future to these companies!!!
DSA has been in business for more than 4 years, while this industry has been around for 5 years.

I have to caution you about this because there are only 9 companies that are with TASC (The Association of Settlement Companies) that have been TASC Best Practices Accredited Members - to do what we specialize in, not just members. TASC is the “watchdog” in this industry.
As a senior analyst at Debt Settlement America, we are Bonded so as to protect and uphold the highest standards of ethics while helping our clients. In the mean time take a look at the links below this paragraph that will help you in making your decision as to who you should trust with that enormous financial responsibility. Give me a call at your convenience so I can assess your current situation together with you and find the most efficient solution for you. I look forward to our conversation.
www.tascsite.org

www.tascsite.org/acc_membersoftasc.php

DSA www.debtsa.com has to date Settled over $34 million dollars of debt, please take a look
http://debt-settlement-america.com/research/debt-settlements/index.html

No comments: