Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Personal space

GARETH SAYS...

To those of you who have been following the blog closely you might remember me saying that one of the things i miss most is personal space!!!!

Well that has all changed. I now have some personal space. It's pretty small but it is mine all mine!

I have splurged $10 a month renting a locker at the YMCA. It is one cubic foot and it is beautiful. At the moment it contains my swimming kit and a bottle of mouthwash. I have big dreams for it. I'm thinking of convert the back into a second bedroom that i can rent out and then putting in a skylight.

If anyone is looking for a room in Manhattan then we might be able to do a deal. It would probably be helpful if you were really really small and liked being locked in the dark for long periods of time.

No comments: