Wednesday, June 25, 2008

"Now I live in a tinnnyyyyyy rooooom"

GARETH SAYS...

To celebrate Amy's Dirty Dancing themed birthday we wrote our own version of "(I've had) The time of my life". Enjoy. It is a bit ropey but it sort of works.

Boy: Now I live in a tinnnyyyyyy rooooom
No I never owed this much before
Yes I wear the same old clothes
and I give my whole salary to you

Girl: 'Cause I've beeennn to Ivy league schoooools
and my credits shot to poo

Boy: I've been saving for so long
Now I've finally found someone
To take it all from me

Girl: We see the zeros in our bank
As we watch our big loans sank

Boy: Just remember

Girl: Loans are the one thing

Boy: We’ve just had enough of

Girl: So I'll tell you something

Both: We’re paying it offffff because

Both: We live in a tinnnyyyyyy rooooom
No we’ve never owed this much this before
Yes we wear the same old clothes
and we give our whole salary to our loans

No comments: