Thursday, June 12, 2008

Paved with good intentions

GARETH SAYS...

In my enthusiasm to pay off the debt i got a bit carried away yesterday and managed to upset Amy by putting her face on a thong. As the Queen would say: "One was not amused"

Let me explain.

There is a great website called cafepress.com that allows you to make your own merchandise and then sell it with no cost and no risk to yourselves. It is great even if the art work is a little crude. I designed a lovely thong with our faces on to raise funds. $15.99 each (which is about $8 profit for Operation Night Brace)

I posted it on the blog.

Amy saw the blog.

Amy was not happy.

Gareth took down the posting.

Gareth deleted the thong from cafepress.com.

(If things get more desperate they might make a come back but with just my face and not Amy's xxxx)

No comments: