Wednesday, May 14, 2008

“And I’ll have one for my sleeping friend”

GARETH SAYS...

Terrible journey back from Toronto on Friday. It took seven hours to do a
one hour five minute flight. Argggghhhhhh the pain of delayed and cancelled
flights. But every cloud has a silver lining. Air Canada gave out free
drinks on the flight – one per passenger. Never one to look a gift horse in
the mouth I went for a beer and - as the person was asleep next to me - I
asked for a beer on their behalf and drank that too.

PS It wasn’t all free beer, i picked up another good money saving tip on
this flight. The passenger in front of me had printed out Soduko puzzles
from the internet and stuck them on a clipboard. Hours of fun for free.
Check out this link for free puzzles - http://www.websudoku.com/

No comments: