Saturday, May 24, 2008

Melting

GARETH SAYS...

We have a new favorite song. 'I Melt With You' by Modern English. It's great and the Nouvelle Vague cover is pretty awesome too. I love the lyrics...

(Let's stop the world)
I'll stop the world and melt with you
(Let's stop the world)
I've seen some changes but it's getting better all the time
(Let's stop the world)
There's nothing you and I won't do
(Let's stop the world)
I'll stop the world and melt with you

The future's open wide


Here's a funny version for all you Harry Potter fans.
Here's the club mix version for all you glow stick ravers
Here's a bloke singing it in his bedroom

Play it loud wherever you are and bop around. Grab your boyfriend/girlfriend/husband/wife/mistress/gigolo/best friend/pet and we'll do the same. And together, through the power of bopping. the world will become a little bit nicer xxx

No comments: