Friday, May 23, 2008

Quick and Easy Home Remedies

AMY SAYS...

My business trip to Dublin turned out to be incredibly stressful. We were basically locked away in a conference room for 3.5 days - gorging on coffee and chocolate to stay awake.

Stress + chocolate = pimples!!

When I unpacked I realized I had forgotten to bring pimple cream. Oh no!

I thought I could just jump into the nearest pharmacy and grab some before my face turned into a haven for the little fuckers but I didn't want to spend the cash, seeing as I already had a whole tube back in New York. So I turned to the next best thing, toothpaste. Yes folks, toothpaste is a great substitute for pimple cream.

Don't use too much though or you'll end up looking like Samara!

(SIDE NOTE: it is really tingly and strong so use sparingly: only on the spots as needed)

No comments: