Monday, May 5, 2008

One week in

GARETH SAYS…
On Sunday 27th April, I loaded up all my possessions into a van and left the East Village for my new life up in the Upper West Side. My old home and my new home are like chalk and cheese. The East Village is all dive bars and graffiti whereas the Upper West Side is all posh shops and doormen buildings with canopies.

I was in West Side Story when I was at school. I played Bernardo, the leader of the Sharks, which is a great part considering I can neither sing nor dance! Sadly I have yet to see a knife fight or Officer Krupke in my new neighbourhood but apart from that it is all going swimmingly. I love the kitchen in the apartment. It has a beautiful view and all the equipment I could possible ever need. Home cooking here we come.

No comments: