Saturday, July 12, 2008

We're all going on a summer holiday - no more worries for a week or two!


GARETH SAYS...

I'm i'm writing this entry sitting at my dad's back in the UK. Amy is asleep in bed and i am on my first of many cups of tea of the day. Tomorrow we are off to Morocco which as Amy mentioned was booked before the madness of ONB began - and it was a good job we paid for it then as i don't think we could justify it now!

The plan is to spend our time between Marrakech and Essaouira with an overnight camel trek somewhere in-between.

I am so looking forward to a break. We're both tired and need to have our batteries recharged. At JFK yesterday we waved a temporary goodbye to our budget of $20 a day. In Morocco we are going to live on $60 a day! We won' know what to do with ourselves!

Shhhhhhhhhhhhhh. I have a big surprise planned for Amy in Morocco but don't tell her. I'm only writing this because i know she won't be checking the blog. WATCH THIS SPACE.

No comments: