Monday, July 14, 2008

REDRUM

GARETH SAYS...

Last week i got home from a work trip at 2:30 in the morning and needed to be back in the office at 8:30. Arse. It was not my night. The plane from Atlanta was delayed. There were no cabs at LaGuardia. When i did finally get one after an hour long wait we ended up getting stuck in a traffic jam. Where on earth did all the cars come from at that time???

I got home exhausted!

But as soon as i walked into our bedroom and a sleeping Amy a massive smile spread over my face. Amy - the nutter - had covered every wipe clean surface with whiteboard marker. It must have taken her ages. It was like Kevin Spacey's bedroom in Se7en. Proper serial killer stuff. But rather than messages of death and hate Amy had written things like...

Welcome home
I missed you
I love you
Don't drop the soap (written on the floor of the shower) etc.

Super sweet.

Unfortunately she wiped it all off before i could take a picture. You will just have to take my word for it.

No comments: