Sunday, July 6, 2008

Romantic baths

GARETH SAYS…

At the hotel I stayed at in Denver they offered a menu of baths. The one that caught my eye was the “Frolic: Bath Erotica for Two”. For $28 you got…

“Sensuality Bath, Jasmine Sandalwood Massage Oil, Sensuous Ylang Ylang Soap, a Beeswax Candle & Chocolate bar with love poem”


I like the idea but not the price. I come up with my own version of Frolic that will cost a lot less…

“Sensual shower (we don’t have a bath) with shower gel stolen from a hotel, moisturising cream taken from a recent flight, bar of soap stolen from another hotel, romantic flames from box of free matches from a bar near work & a handful of funsize chocolate bars left over from a client session with a love poem found on a random website.”

Anything is possible when you really put your mind to it. Feel free to copy the above for a romantic night in with your loved one.

No comments: