Monday, April 21, 2008

The Beginning

AMY SAYS… With the help of a kooky Brit I have vowed to pay off $80,000 worth of debt in 6 months. This is a man I met on-line only 5 months ago! As of April 5th, I have taken $33,500 from him and agreed to move into my mother’s apartment! (Psycho soundtrack begins here).

I’m a New Yorker, born and raised. As such, I’ve experienced the best this town has to offer, but for the next 6 months Gareth and I are going to experience the best life has to offer, together, off $25 a day.

GARETH SAYS… We’re Gareth and Amy and we’re in a race to pay off $180,000 of debt in as quick a time as possible. We’re not your most conventional couple so this won’t be the most conventional blog.

Perhaps you are reading this because you know us, perhaps you are reading it because you are in debt yourself – either way we hope you find the adventure we are heading off on interesting and inspiring.

For truth, love and student loan

No comments: