Wednesday, April 23, 2008

EASY MONEY IF YOU LIKE SPORT, GUNS AND CARS

GARETH SAYS…

Whilst flicking through the TV channels with Chris we landed upon The Wheel Of Fortune. They were just given money away to the contestants – all you have to do is spin a wheel and answer a few basic questions. Hmmmm this could help us pay off a big chunk of the debt. I went online and applied. It was easy, you just go to http://www.wheeloffortune.com/contestantsandtickets/beacontestant/adult/ and answer the questions. I don’t think my chances of getting on are very good though due to the answers I gave…

Do you have a favourite baseball team? No
Do you have a favourite American football team? No
Do you have a favourite basketball team? No
Do you have a favourite Nascar team? No
Are you in the Army? No

It looks like The Wheel Of Fortune are after some car loving, gun carrying sports fanatics for their next season of shows. Sadly I have never been that into sport, I know nothing about cars and I have only fired one machine gun and that was in Bangkok where I was out gunned by a girl.

I am not going to hold my breath.

Perhaps I’ll have better luck entering some competitions in the supermarket magazines.

No comments: