Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Smoke in Jersey

AMY SAYS…

Cigarettesexpress.com

Ordering cigarettes online has become increasingly difficult in New York. It is still legit to order them for half the price, but they have to be delivered to New Jersey – oh and you have to smoke them in Jersey too. That’s my plan. I’ve ordered them from Cigarettesexpress.com and now I only smoke them in Jersey. Yup the trip is long but they are literally half the price!

I’ve also started clipping my Jersey cigarettes in half with the small scissors I now carry around in my bag. Instead of chucking them half smoked I just cut off the cherry and save the rest for later. Believe it or not, I smoke half of what I thought and the scissors (versus just flicking off the cherry) keep the butts from stinking up my bag even more. Right on!

No comments: